Enactus Kenya Education Panel by BIC
- Briefly describe how your project addressed the challenge of access to quality education to the disadvantaged?
- What challenges did you face in the implementation stage before the COVID19 and during the pandemic? How did you navigate the challenges? Any lessons to share with us?
- How did you take into account the learnings, feedback from BIC jurors and mentors into your project, your presentation?
- How can we leverage even more the relationship with BIC that is based on “give to create” to make this even bigger?
- What is everyone opinion on this first BIC / Enactus competition? What would be your feedback for the next future partnership?
- Paloma Lengema – Marketing Manager, BIC East Africa
- Merrilyn Kudzai – Faculty Advisor, JOOUST
- Annette Warimwe – Student, Moi University
- Shem Injili – Student, Egerton University
- Newton Angomia – Student, JOOUST
- Paige Maina – Business Development Manager, Enactus Kenya
Moderator – Akisa Wandera – Journalist, KTN